Friday, March 29, 2013

Record Table

Happy Friday! As a stay-at-home mom and crafter, Happy Friday is not nearly significant as it is to those of you that work, but it is important because it means the hubs has the next two days off! Woo-Hoo! Moving on from my tangent, (I seem to do those a lot!) I haven't posted because I have been working on something for my cousin's bridal shower and I have been chasin' the lil man all over.  The weather here has been uber nice so we've been spending a lot of time outside before it becomes scorching, summer heat.

This is going to be a quick tutorial because I have a second one to show you as well! I know you are all super excited! Yipee! Friday and TWO tutorials?!? How'd you get so lucky?! Ahh anything to make ya'll happy!

So as I mentioned the lil' man is my lil' rockstar. I didn't go with a "theme" per-say in his room but it did kind of transform into a rock/star theme. Well I order a buttload of used records(LPs) for his birthday decor and now need ideas to use them. Well I came up with one AND it can be used in his room!

The Record Side-Table (this is super easy but turns out super cute!)

Materials: 
Record-free
Planter Table- $3 at wally world
Glue gun-free

Take your plant stand-
 and your record and put hot glue around the top of the plant stand
 Then attach your record. You have to go quick or some glue might dry. I then turned it over and put glue around where the record was touching the plant stand.


And wha-la! A record side table!!

Total cost $3.00 (btw I do not read Adam Carolla to lil' man nor does he drink coffee, I was just using them as props!)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment